- Do not be offended by hurtful remarks of people who purposefully lie and deny the truth. But you continue to do your work.
- Their remarks are against Allah swt’s ayaat (signs), Allah will deal with them Himself.
- These ayaat are enough evidence to deal with them.
- Examples from previous people is to give us awareness, so we can be patient and persevere and increase our endurance.
Hardest ayah addressed to Rasul Allah (saw) [6:35]
Translation Sahih International:
“And if their evasion is difficult for you, then if you are able to seek a tunnel into the earth or a stairway into the sky to bring them a sign, [then do so]. But if Allah had willed, He would have united them upon guidance. So never be of the ignorant.” 6:35
Soft and kind hearts do not want any bad come to people.
Therefore Allah swt telling Prophet Muhammad (s),
- Don’t get too emotional over them and loose track of your work since he has a very soft heart. If these people had any good in them, Allah would have guided them. Allah knows and He is monitoring and recording every detail.
- Opposite of arrogance is humbleness. Allah tests them with hardship so they may be humbled.
- They do not want to SEE ~ They will not see the truth; they don’t want to face the reality and the clear signs as if they are blind. Because these people continually ignore the truth, so they can’t SPEAK the truth. And certainly can’t bear to HEAR the truth as well.
That is why
They are Blind + Mute + Dumb = Ignorant + Arrogant